Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just Life ....

Okay, so lately I haven't been super busy or anything but life does seem to be getting in my way a lot more than usual. I have nothing against life or anything but sometimes I wish it would take a step back so I can breathe easy for a little while.

I had a job interview a couple weeks ago that I thought went well. But I didn't get hired because I didn't have previous drugstore experience. Of course I don't! I've never worked in one before! So how, may I ask, am I supposed to get any experience if you won't hire me??

So now I'm job hunting like crazy, picking up and filling out applications from everywhere within walking distance. Ugh, it's ridiculous! So now I just gotta print out my resume and hand in all my applications. I really don't like job hunting. Not at all. Just got to cross my fingers, hope and pray that I get a new job soon!

Other than that life is good. I mean I've had some pretty great days too. It's not all bad. Like just yesterday I had an adventure with my brother. Which was so-o-o much fun. =) And I've had the chance to get to know one of my room mates better plus spend time with my best friend and my sister. *sigh* So all in all life is pretty good. I guess I really just needed to see it in front of me like this to realize it.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. so good to hear from you again and hear that you're doing well! Isn't blogging just so theraputic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO AMIE! gots a blog...you should add it..or wat ever it is you do on here to have more friends. :P

    ReplyDelete