Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Working out

You know that time of year where you make a resolution? Why the heck does it have to be at that specific time of year? Why can't it be at any given time?
Oh wait, it can!
Silly me.
I've been saying for ages now that I was going to start working out again. And I did, for a few days, but then I was too sore so I stopped. Or maybe it was because I was too tired. I don't remember. Anyway, what I'm getting at is that I'm going to start up again.
I'm not doing this because I think I'm overweight or anything. No, I'm doing this because I love working out. I love being healthy. And I love the energy boost it gives me.
Lately I've been feeling very... Blah. I feel tired, less attractive and unhealthy. Part of this mood probably is due to the weather being incredibly miserable, but the other part is due entirely to the fact that I'm just not fit.
So starting tonight, I'm going to begin my new regimen.
I'm not doing anything too crazy to start off. Mostly just the basics. I need to ease myself into this thing unfortunately.
The job I have isn't exactly easy so super sore muscles just can't happen. At least not right now.
I'm not going to post a before or after picture but I might blog a bit about my progress. We'll see.
And that is all I have to say for tonight.
So... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment