Saturday, September 24, 2011

Can'tthinkofaclevertitletoday....

Well, wow. So Thursday was an unusual and seriously sucky day. (I know that's not a word, but it sums everything up so well that I'm leaving it) Day before yesterday I was in an accident. No, it was not my fault so those who are bugging me about my driving can stuff it. I was smack dab in the middle of a three car pile-up. Oh yay. It was one of those days. And the whole thing really could have been avoided, but hey, that's why it's called an accident right?
So a quick summary of what happened is that the driver of the vehicle behind me wasn't paying attention and had no chance of braking in time whereas I was at a complete stop. So he hit me and I hit the van in front of who almost hit the truck in front of him. Crazy or what? I sure think so.
So of course my first reaction is shock and a heck of a lot of scared thrown in. I burst into tears as only a girl can do. Everyone pulled onto a side street and the driver of the truck that hit me came running over to see if I was okay. My response? "I--I--don--I--I--thi--Oh GOD!" Yeah, I know.
Last night I went to the hospital because my neck and shoulders were so stiff that I really couldn't move without serious pain. So yay for whiplash. Thankfully it's not serious and I'll be fine with painkillers, physio and chiro. Whew!
Despite the horrible past couple of days I'm feeling good. I'm grateful that the worst injury I got was whiplash and that I have family and friends who love me and worry about me. So thanks you guys for checking up on me and I love you all so much for that.
And thank you for insurance! Lol!

And on a completely different note....

I am officially back to city living. Doesn't mean I like it (did ya read all that ↑?), but hey, if I want the degree then here is where I gotta be.
School is already a major bore.. But I think that's just because I've never liked school. So why should college be any different?
But... I am liking being closer to my parents and my sisters (all but one... that little girly is way far away :( .. for school). I'm not liking being so far from my best friend and her babies. But we'll be seeing each other! Often.. Somehow..
And I get to go for coffee this Monday with a new face... I'm hoping all goes well. :)
Plus I got a new computer! Yay!

And that I think is all I'm gonna say for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment