Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week One

Alrighty.. So I'm a little behind with an update on my 6 weeks.

The first week wasn't as crazy difficult as I would have liked because Thanksgiving weekend came up after just a couple days. So I spent the majority of my weekend in a car and eating Turkey. Not the best way to go about this eh? Ah well. I did my best by doing lunges and sit-ups when I could. Plus we did a ton of hiking.
But already I'm back into it. My legs feel like noodles every morning from the lunges I did the night before. And of course my abs feel like they're screaming cause of the sit-ups.
I don't know if any of you know of bodyrock.tv but that's where all my workouts and exercises are from. I went through the exercises and picked out several different ones and kind of just made up workouts with them. I try to avoid doing the same thing every day so I made up a couple different workouts to alternate with throughout the week. Each exercise works different areas of my body so by the time I'm done I'm sweating like a pig and my muscles hate my guts.

So that's all for week one.... And since I have nothing else to add I guess I'm done.

Have a good, safe weekend!

1 comment:

  1. my muscles hate my guts...great line Amie, keep it up and soon you will love your muscles

    ReplyDelete