Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week two and other stuff

I can't believe I'm done 2 weeks already. And of course I haven't noticed any major differences, but of course I haven't. It's only been two weeks.
These exercises are hard. And I'm so lazy sometimes that it takes a lot of will power to get up out of bed to do them. Ugh. I'm not a morning person but I prefer doing my workouts in the morning because then I can jump in a hot shower. In the evenings though, before bed, I do a minimum of 60 lunges. I love lunges. Everyone seems to think I'm crazy. Why?
And that's really about all there is to my 2nd week. Not that exciting.

Classes have been going for a month and a half and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere even though I know differently. But finishing by January is kind of daunting. I'm worried about it.
I'm worried about finding a job too. I haven't had any luck yet so I guess I need to pick up more applications and print out more resumes. It bugs me that when before it was so easy to find a job it's so difficult now. I know that places are hiring and so I hand in my applications, hoping for a call. But so far nothing. And I hate not having something to do after classes are done.

Well, that's all.
Later

2 comments:

  1. you must have more energy though, that's what I noticed about working out, even though I wasn't loosing weight, hope you find a job soon...take care

    ReplyDelete