Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Breakouts ...

The title isn't referring to breaking out of jail or something similar. No, it means the skin issue. You know, when you have acne and quite suddenly it's everywhere on your face. People have little nicknames for people who have serious acne problems. But really, that's not very nice is it? I don't think so. If there are men reading this be warned that there are beauty tips within! And kudos to you if you keep reading! Women, you may want to stick around.

When you reach puberty your body will begin changing ... Strangely enough, that's when acne seems to become an issue. Or at least when it becomes more prominent. I'm sure there's some sort of scientific explanation for this but I really don't want to get into those sort of details. When girls have a break out what do they do? Freak out! First thing they probably think is that their facial cleanser just isn't working. So ... They would most likely run to the store and buy a new brand in the hopes that the new one will help. Or they cover it up the best they can with makeup. Neither is the answer. You should actually be at least a bit worried if you don't break out at all while using your cleanser. Because that means it isn't doing its job properly.

"What the heck do you mean by that?" You might ask. Well, I'll explain.

In most instances your pores become clogged with dirt. Sounds gross I know. But it's true. So don't cringe and exit the page. Most facial cleansers are not designed to actually flush out your pores. Instead they simply smooth them over, making it appear as if you have no acne. This is not the case! A cleanser is doing a proper job if you break out while using it. It has to get worse before it gets better.

"But I want it gone now!" You say.

Just hold on a minute! It takes time. It can't just happen now. Right now, I'm going through this stage of my facial cleansing. And I know that my product is working because I have had break outs. Eeew! Yes, definitely eew! But at least I know that it's going to get better. My pores are being cleansed and very well I might add.

So what product do you use? Neutrogena? Noxema? St. Ives? Is it -really- working for you? Have you experienced any break outs? Are you certain that your pores are coming clean? Is there more than just a scrub of some kind? Is there a toner and a moisturizer?
Let me show you what I use ... Let me know if you've heard of it. Men, if you're still reading this then you ought to know that there is a product designed for men as well. And it has a more manly name. Tolsom. Very good!
Artistry is an exclusive product distributed by an online company known as Amway Global or Quixtar. And it's a product guaranteed to give you the results you're looking for but may not be finding with your current product.

"Is this a sales pitch?" You may ask.

Only to a point. You see, I realized the other night that so many women (and men) deal with acne on a day to day basis but can't seem to be rid of it and are frustrated by this. And so I decided that I would tell people about the product I use. As I was growing up I had acne like crazy and it just drove me crazy! So, after seeing results with Artistry I love telling other women (and yes, men) about it. It's got to be one of the greatest products I've ever used! And I've used quite a few.

A product such as Neutrogena may only come with a cleanser. Artistry has three separate products that come together. A cleanser, a toner and a moisturizer. The cleanser is to, well obviously cleanse your face. The toner is used to open up your pores. You can then take a warm cloth and gently squeeze the pimples (gross!). Gently being the key word there. You don't want to squeeze until you bleed (it happens!). And lastly, the moisturizer is to moisturize your face and re-close your pores. It's simple and only takes 5-10 minutes twice a day. Not so bad really.

I know that some people may dislike this post and may object. That's okay. I would, however, like to know why. And if you do feel like telling me, I just ask that you keep it clean. And at least polite.
I also know that some people may have questions or may know of this product. That's good too! And I would love to hear your questions and I will do my best to give you the answer you're looking for.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment