Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day One

Alright ...
So, last night I was thinking about how I wanted to share my thoughts with my family and friends, and maybe some people I don't actually know. And I was thinking about how I could do this. Sure, I could write little notes on Facebook and maybe people would read them, I could update on Twitter but then I wouldn't really get all my thoughts across. Suddenly I got the idea to start up a blog. But how?

So this morning ... As in right now, I searched good old Google and found this site. See, the blog site had to be free for me because, well, let's face it, I'm not exactly king Midas. So I needed a site to post a blog, add pictures if I wanted and it had to be free. Lucky me! I found one right away.

Unfortunately for the people that read this first post, it really has no point. I just wanted to introduce myself and get a feel for the site. So to you, I apologize. Hopefully if you stick around long enough, one of my later blogs will be a good read for you. At least, better than this one.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! another blog to read!! I'm excited already! You'll love having a blog... it's very therapeutic!
    Can't wait to read those stories and look at those pictures that you plan to post! Love you and miss you, miss aime!

    ReplyDelete