Friday, July 17, 2009

Good & Bad

Normally I would start with the good news but in this case the bad news leads up to the good news. So ...
Today I went in to work, in a very good mood. A couple people may know why, but I won't be going into any details. It's nothing weird or anything, so don't get any funny ideas. The newest schedules came out and I looked at mine. See, because I work in a restaurant they have separate schedules for the servers, hosts, bartenders, etc. And for some reason I wasn't scheduled to work until next Friday! I ended up with a total of 3 shifts for all of next week with so much time between now and then. At first I was thinking "Grr! How could they do this to me?" And then I got this great idea!

So, onto the good news! I am now able to go back home to see some friends and then I can go out to my grandparent's camp. And just like that my good mood was completely restored! So I talked to my mum about it and she said it was a pretty darn good idea. Which means I'll be spending at least 3 days out by the lake, soaking up the sun, going tubing, swimming and water skiing. Among a number of other things. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
None of you can see me right now but I'm positively giddy! =)

And now I need to think of what I need to pack and make sure I don't forget anything. I mean, what would a vacation be if I forgot my toothbrush? Or my bathing suit? Ha ha ha!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a blast! That worked out nicely for you! I hope you have a great time!
    As a random fact, I usually forget my pj's when I pack!

    ReplyDelete